Kaal Sarp Dosh Pooja at the time of an individual’s birth, if all the planets place between the Rahu and Ketu then Kaal Sarp Yog occurs in the horoscope. Kaal Sarp Shanti or Kaal Sarp Dosh Nivaran or Kaal Sarp Yog Puja is required for the individual in whose horoscope the Kaal Sarp Yoga is created. Rahu is like the mouth of a snake and Ketu is like the remaining body of the snake. The word Kaal Sarp is made from Kal means Time and Sarp means Snake. This person needs to do the Kaal Sarp Dosh Nivaran to reduce the negative impact created by this Dosh.
Benefit of Kaal Sarp Dosh Nivaran Puja –
1. This Dosh can be wiped out from life once a person performs the Kaisharp Shanti.
2. This helps in getting benefits from Rahu and Ketu.
3. This helps increase positivity, good health, and wealth.
4. it makes a person very sincere and positive towards his — her activities.
5. This helps a person to become brave in life to take up any risk and put superb efforts to overcome weakness to get success.
6. This helps a person to be honest towards his/her deeds and approach towards life.
7. This helps remove the unknown fear and evil spirit.
8. This helps in bringing success in personal and social life.
Types of Kaala Sarp Dosh
|1. ANANT KAAL SARP DOSHA|
|2. KULIK KAAL SARP DOSHA|
|3. VASUKI KAAL SARP DOSHA|
|4. SHANKPAL KAAL SARP DOSHA|
|5. PADAM KAAL SARP DOSHA|
|6. MAHAPADAM KAAL SARP DOSHA|
|7. TAKSHAK KAAL SARP DOSHA|
|8. KARKOTAK KAAL SARP DOSHA|
|9. SHANKACHOOD KAAL SARP DOSHA|
|10. Ghatak Kaal Sarp Dosha|
|11. Vishdhar Kaal Sarp Dosh|
|12. Shesh Naag Kaal Sarp Dosh|